Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I thought I was a Republican

But, according to this survey I certainly don't qualify as an "anti-Huffpo" blogger, and by extension - a conservative.

Particularly interesting was this:

Fred Phelps says "New Orleans, symbol of America, seen for what it is: a putrid, toxic, stinking cesspool of fag fecal matter."
-is this an example of what Bush calls "Compassionate Conservatism?"
-Do you think Phelps's desire to demonize gays exposed his own delusional fantasies?
-Do you think Phelps's pants were on when he wrote that fantasy?


Funny, because Phelps is a DEMOCRATE.

More:

-do you understand the motivations and feelings of working people?
-because you own a maid?
-do you like to put outfits on your maid?
-and take pictures?


I understand the motivations, because I am one of the "working people" asshole. And, while I don't "own" a maid, my husband has indicated he wouldn't mind me dressing up as one, AND taking pictures. Does that count?

Do you have a trust fund, a yellow magnet on your car, and a golfing buddy who knows somebody who knows somebody whose cousin is in the National Guard?
Do you celebrate "political incorrectness" above all?
And you're pushing 40?



No, no, and no. Really I lose points on this one, since my hubby was in national guard until he retired after 22 years. And, his brother is in the National Guard in Iraq right now.

I have to say that my answer to just about every one of the survey questions was "no." Man, I hope this doesn't mean I have to become a liberal. I think I'd rather gouge my eyes out.