Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Books I got for Christmas

Well, it's just River Rat and me here, but I've got the time, so here goes:

Unhinged:Exposing LLiberals Gone Wild by Michelle Malkin. A surprisingly entertaining book. I've always enjoyed her writing, but for some reason this book had never jumped out at me. I started reading it this morning, and found myself unable to put it down.

Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy by Peter Schweizer. It's as good as I expected. Most of the factoids have appeared elsewhere, but if I come across anything explosive ...

The Complete Amber Chronicles by Roger Zelazny. Science fiction, and not really a gift since I bought it for myself. Someone on the internets recommended it. I'll let you know.

I got one more book, but I'm gonna have to fill you in on that one later.