Wednesday, March 18, 2009

AI Watch

Ok, this week's review is going to based on whether or not I fast-fowarded through the tune.

FFed:

Michael Sarver- Garth Brook's "Ain't Going Down"
Allison Iraheta- Patty Loveless "Blame it on Your Heart"
Kris Allen- Garth Brooks "to Make You Feel My Love"
Scott Macintyre- Martina McBride "Wild Angels"
Anoop Desai - Willie Nelson "You're Always on My Mind"
Megan Joy - "I go Walking After Midnight"

Listened ATWT:

Lil Rounds - Martina McBride "independence Day"
Adam Labert- Johnn Cash "Ring of Fire" (why couldn't he have done the Social D version ?)
Alex Grace- Dolly Parton "Jolene" (although I didn't think she did that great of a job)
Danny Gokey - Carrie Underwood "Jesus Take the Wheel"
Matt Giraud - Carrie Underwood "So Small"

My guess, which you must take with a grain of salt since I fast forwarded: Allison Iraheta.