Thursday, August 27, 2009

Poor Obama

Ready for this? Sit down. Oh, never mind, you're prolly already sitting down. Chris Matthews, yesterday:

What do you make of this whole thing about the good economic news out there the president gets no credit for?" Matthews said on his Aug. 25 show. "I'm in the stock market. I have suffered like others before and I have seen this comeback - back up to almost 10,000 now. He gets nothing for this. The fact that consumer confidence, which was once closer to the bone, is way up. The fact that the Fed chair has done such a good job in pumping up the money supply and pumping back the economy, and averting a Great Depression - no credit."


I guess the media's just biased, Chris. I mean things are just BOOMING, and why no love for Obama? I mean, just look at the unemployement numbers.

The real US unemployment rate is 16 percent if persons who have dropped out of the labor pool and those working less than they would like are counted, a Federal Reserve official said Wednesday.
"If one considers the people who would like a job but have stopped looking -- so-called discouraged workers -- and those who are working fewer hours than they want, the unemployment rate would move from the official 9.4 percent to 16 percent, said Atlanta Fed chief Dennis Lockhart.


Moving on ..

I know, it's a JOBLESS RECOVERY. Oh, wait, those are bad too, right.