Sunday, April 15, 2007

iPod

Ok, I think I'm past the point of only putting MY VERY FAVORITE songs on my iPod. My first iPod wasn't extremely large, but certainly larger than I needed. Yet still, I obsessed over what I put on it. I'm on my second iPod now (stupid click-wheel went on the first one) and it's HUGELY BIGGER than I could ever completely fill. And, dare I say it, but I'm getting sick of only hearing the top of the top of my favorite songs. So, today the project is to expand my listening pleasure from around 400 songs to ... well, we'll see how far I get.

So far added :

The Who; Live at Leeds
The Who: Who's Next
Sarah Mclauchlan: Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

I'm debating some of this stuff. "Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians"? Strings of Love perhaps. It's a pretty good tune. The rest of it ...