Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Outraged

TWO Muslim students have been expelled from an Islamic school in Melbourne for urinating and spitting on a Bible and setting it on fire.

Expelled? EXPELLED? I say we issue a fatwa on this two little boys. Beheading. Stoning. Something like that should do the trick. After all, they INSULTED my holy book. Pretending to pee on the Koran resulted in angry demonstrations. Actually peeing on the bible should count for something, right?

I'm taking to the streets right now- I'm going to march through Dearborn demanding apologies from everyone there. Who's with me?

Ironic endnote to the story? The "excuse" given for these two prankster's desecration is that it was a response to the "humiliation" they felt after the criticism of their spiritual leader mufti Taj Din Al-Hilali. You know, the guy who likened rape victims to uncovered meat. That is ironic, right? Or am I pulling an Alanis Morrissette here? I say it actually IS ironic, because their leader was criticized for being backward, intolerant, and idiotic, and then they ACTED in exactly such a manner in their form of protest.

h/t: Michelle Malkin