Saturday, February 09, 2008

Duh moment

What killed Heath Ledger?

A medical examiner concluded this week that Ledger, the Oscar-nominated star of “Brokeback Mountain,” died of “acute intoxication” from using six painkillers, sleep aids and anti-anxiety drugs.

The very same drugs are found in many home medicine cabinets: painkillers OxyContin and hydrocodone; anti-anxiety drugs Valium and Xanax; and sleep aids Restoril and Unisom. Only Unisom is over-the-counter.


Same drugs found in many home medicine cabinets? I don't have a ONE of those drugs. But, honestly he had the following in his system:

OxyContin
Hydrocodone
Valium
Xanax
Restoril
Unisom

Mixed all together in his bloodstream. I was given some strong drug (perhaps Hydrocodone) after I donated my kidney. I took it a few times, and it made me so nauseous I figgered the pain was better.