Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Enough

I must stop watching and reading 9/11-related stuff on the internet.

"The Arab and Iranian Reaction to 9/11 Five Years Later

Democracy Now!'s Loose Change debate with the makers of crackpot film extrodinaire "Loose Change" and the editors of "Popular Mechanics." (h/t Hot Air).

The two above links are in competition; watch the Memri one and you will be amazed at the stupidity pouring out of the Middle East. But, then you watch the "Loose Change" debate and you see that we have some real weiners on our side of the pond as well. I'm undecided as to whether or not that is reassuring.

Allah put together 27 minuets of the CNN coverage from 9/11. PTL I didn't know CNN was going to do this (I found out in the afternoon) or I probably would have sat and watched it all day long.

For the last two days I've been wallowing in 9/11 . I didn't watch the miniseries, but I did watch the French documentary that was shown Sunday night. I need to stop. My children need schooling.