Thursday, March 24, 2005

Q and A from Canada

Matthew Good, Canadian, had some questions for America. And Alarming News had some answers. Not sure, but the following might be my favorite :

4) How come most of your citizens supported the invasion of Iraq? Is it because they didn’t have all the facts or because they just wanted to see someone pay for 9/11 and were open to suggestions?

See, it's the way you're asking the questions that is the problem. It makes you come off as really full of yourself and kind of hateful and it makes me want to be mean to you. I'm guessing you and your friends get a big kick out of the 'stupid America' shtick but someone needs to tell you: your obsession with us gets a little old. We supported the Iraq war for many, many reasons. If you haven't heard of them, it's because you've chosen not to hear them.


As they say ... read it all.

UPDATE: Leo, I did see your comment on Good's blog ... and FTR, my neck is not bigger than my head, thankyouverymuch. Didn't you read the report last week that many countries in Europe were on par with the US for fatties? Put down your anti-American prejudices for a minute, and maybe your thinking will clear up.