Thursday, January 24, 2008

Recent comment is cool

Or I would have missed this:

Actually, as the only Republican student in the class, I can see where you are coming from. I live in Ann Arbor (which if you didn't know, is probably the liberal capital of the country... at least it seems that way.)

I really see what you mean by "robots". The news sources my friends talk about are pretty much bias-central, and there is a lot of racial hypocrisy like you mentioned about the Obama supporters.
I don't really have much to say, I was just looking up the news articles about our class and saw this blog. It's kind of refreshing to hear someone who DOESN'T agree with all the liberals i live with.

If you have any other questions about the class, feel free to email me.

****

By the way, just to give you a glimpse of this highschool i used to go to... There aren't any sports, because that's encouraging (god forbid!) competition.

Also, for MLK day we all stood outside in the freezing cold and held hands to sing "we shall overcome". Overcome who, i do not know. The school is 95% rich white kids..


Remember this story? It was about the Ann Arbor kids who were going to caucus in Iowa. Mostly for Democrats, and the issue that got my panties in a wad was that the class was being taught by a political appointee.