Thursday, October 25, 2007

Doggie Prayer Circle Needed Again

Greta popped her hip out of joint. Sigh. The vet is trying to reset it right now; it doesn't always work. Plus, about 50% of the time, it pops out again. Like it already did once. So, you think I'll be beating the odds this next time? Assuming, of course, doc gets it in.

The only good news, is that the vet is about 2 miles from my house, AND I can pick her up later today.


So, rounding up the prayer requests contained in this post:

1) Vet gets hip in place.
2) Hip stays in place.
3) That this doesn't cost me another million dollars.

Ok, so I hadn't mentioned that last one, because I figured it would be so glaringly obvious, I didn't want to insult your intelligence. But, you know, just in case ...

UPDATE:

Doc just called, her hip isn't out of place. He doesn't know what's wrong with her. All I know, is that she suddenly couldn't support her back end, and was in a ton of pain. Waiting ...

Update 2:

Well, it doesn't look good at this moment. She not moving her one leg. It could be inflammation (and thus go away) or it could be something else. Most of which are all bad. I've brought her home to see how she is in the morning.