Friday, January 05, 2007

Quick Hits

Trying to stay motivated this morning, but I'll try to get back and post a cat picture or something.

Hope everyone's new diets are going well. Blue Girl dropped a few suggestions into comments, and here's mine: eat an apple, orange, or veggie snack about 45 minutes before mealtime. When I don't do this, I get too hungary to care about losing weight.

Self report? Well, I'm down 2.5 lbs, and have been doing my cardio workouts all this week. I've totally sucked, though, on weight/resistance sessions. As in, I haven't done them. Oh well, can't be perfect right out of the gate, right?

Anyway, I saw a bit of the swearing-in session yesterday, and I think I vomited a little in my mouth.

Movies: Slither- horror, but with a sense of humor. A tad high in the gross-out factor, but I enjoyed it. Of course Nathon Fallon was in it ...

On the bridge for today: sorting clothes, driving books and (aforementioned) clothes to the Salvation Army, bank, haircut, shoes for two children.

Home again, then catblogging (if I can fit it in, of course), and finally a workout. Ready? Break!

If I have ANY time left over, perhaps I'll go back over to Hot Fudge Detroit. I haven't yet figure those guys out, but never the less they are pretty entertaining.