Monday, June 22, 2009

Today's Racist Post/Updated for those with poor reading skills

-2

The Huffington Post is ON the case: First Dad: Obama's Cutest Fathering Moments (SLIDESHOW).

In other hard hitting political news:

The president snacked on vanilla custard with hot fudge and toasted almonds in a cup, said the shop's owner, Liz Davis. Sasha ordered a brownie sundae treat with vanilla custard, hot fudge and chocolate sprinkles. Malia walked out of the shop, eating the remains of a waffle cone with vanilla frozen custard.


I don't know where our country would be without our serious, hard-working press.

Update: At NO point in this post do I bring up the idea that Obama shouldn't be eating ice cream with his daughters on the day before Father's Day. Or, do I criticize his golfing on Father's day. REally. It doesn't say that anywhere in this post. I promise. Go back an re-read.

I'm making fun of the media for covering it. That I will not deny.

Upated 2

Now THIS:

Obama spends Father's Day with Joe Biden while Iran is in turmoil!



... would be me snarking.

But, I didn't do that. Until now. Because you pushed me. To demonstrate what I could have done.

h/t for the picture Hot Air.