Monday, September 19, 2005

Saint Cindy

Huffpo

One thing that truly troubled me about my visit to Louisiana was the level of the military presence there. I imagined before that if the military had to be used in a CONUS (Continental US) operations that they would be there to help the citizens: Clothe them, feed them, shelter them, and protect them. But what I saw was a city that is occupied. I saw soldiers walking around in patrols of 7 with their weapons slung on their backs. I wanted to ask one of them what it would take for one of them to shoot me. Sand bags were removed from private property to make machine gun nests.


Humn ... I imagine all it would take would be for her to tell them her name. But, remember, she LOVES the troops. She "supports" the troops. Funny how quickly she can turn on a dime. Someone from moonbat central - remind Saint Cindy that the current talking points are "love the solider/hate the commander-in-chief."

I would fisk more, but really - Cindy is just silly. She plays the class envy instrument like a fiddle; Bush only cares about the top 2%, only the poor know what hard work is, bla bla bla. Later, she even says: " If George Bush truly listened to God and read the words of the Christ, Iraq and the devastation in New Orleans would have never happened." So - New Orleans was hit by a storm sent by God because Bush didn't listen to God? Oye.