Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ashelee

I meant to post this yesterday, but I was too busy (my b-day/Christmas gift FINALLY arrived, and now I'm taking the Bowflex challenge). Ashelee Simpson totally and utterly sucks. Does she sound any better on recordings? She performed during half-time the other night- and she was so bad, I almost felt sorry for her.
You know, I do-I did. I blame her parents and everyone around her who have propped her up for this failure- who told her she could sing and become a star. And I blame the music producer that "created" her. And, I blame all the idiots that buy canned music, caring more about the eye candy they see, than whether the person has an ounce of talent. I can take the blame all the way back to Madonna, but I fear that would make this post way too long.
But, the point is, really, that she totally sucked eggs.