Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Ace

Ace is being cruel, and threatening to quit. Since when is this a funny thing? Actually, it appears to be a bratty prank, but boy does it have people upset. Some things just aren't funny. People's emotions (or blogs) cannot be played with

I swear, when good blogggers go bad (and quit), I think they should wean us slowly ... you know, go down to a few posts a day ... then one . .. then one every couple of days. Allah quit pretty suddenly (although, if I remember correctly, he did go for spurts at the end.) Jeff is also moaning that it isn't as much fun. I can understand that, but what I don't understand is they disparagement of the whole "genre." Allah had some choice words (appearing in comment sections of other's blogs.) I suppose, perhaps, it's the nature of the 'quitting' beast.