Thursday, April 24, 2008

American Idol ... yada yada yada

Well, great America. You voted OFF the person who sang the best Tuesday night. But, Brooke and Jason and Seyesha and SAFE to they can come back next week and under-whelm me.

This is the reason I've stopped watching past seasons. If David Cook goes, it's over. I'm sure there is something else to watch on Tuesdays, right?

Anyway, next week we've to Neil Diamond to contend with. I guess I'll never get to realize my dream of hearing David Archuleta sing this:



I mean, enough with this pussy stuff. I want to see little David turn THAT into adult contemporary.

So, what are your guess for next week? I seem to think they already did old Neil is season's past, but my google-foo is weak right now and I'm really not that interested. Here's some of what we've got to pick from:

Sweet Caroline
Cracklin' Rosie
America
I Am ... I Said
Song Sung Blue
Cherry, Cherry
Brother Love's Traveling Salvation
You Don't Bring me Flowers
Forever in Blue Jeans
Play Me
Holly Holy
Shilo
Love on the Rocks
Solitary Man
Hello Again
Girl, You'll Be a Woman Soon
He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Semtember Morn


Have at it.