Saturday, May 26, 2007

March of the Hypocrites


Zombie went to hear AlGore speak on GLOBAL WARMING on May 23rd in San Rafael California. For all of us who couldn't make it, Zombie brings back pictures. I was awfully surprised to learn that a lot of these concerned citizens for global warming actually drive gas guzzeling automobiles. Blow me over. The picture above has two informative stickers on it, one says "Start Global Cooling", and the other "Start Seeing Bicycles." I dunno, do you think he meant he was gonna throw a bicycle in the back of that truck?

Another great picture:




One of these Gore supporters is a Che fan. Which one do you think it is? Perhaps both. Do you think they are aware of the 14 people Che personally executed (combat deaths are not included here), without a trail and due process of law? Do you think they know about the thousands he ordered to be put to death, again without a trail and due process?

"Crazy with fury I will stain my rifle red while slaughtering any enemy that falls in my hands! My nostrils dilate
while savoring the acrid odor of gunpowder and blood. With the deaths of my enemies I prepare my being for
the sacred fight and join the triumphant proletariat with a bestial howl!"
"Hatred as an element of struggle; unbending hatred for the enemy, which pushes a human being beyond his
natural limitations, making him into an effective, violent, selective, and cold-blooded killing machine. This is
what our soldiers must become … " Che Guevara


Funny, those two Gore supporters don't really seem to be down with "hatred as an element of struggle." But, I guess you can never tell, huh?


Both photos by Zombietime, whom I very much enjoy, and who has many many great photo-journal articles at his/her site. Also, you have to go here to discover Gore's secret message