Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Funny fun fun

The Huffington Post sucks, so I never read it. Which means, I've been missing the goody goodness of Greg Gutfeld.

Apropos of the current Supreme Court nomination, I offer one of Gutfeld's jokes:

What do you get when you cross a Republican with a Christian?
I don't know, but you better keep it away from your uterus.


But, I think I enjoyed even more his fisking of the Huffington Post's liberal writers (which would mean, most of them) in the aftermath of the London bombings- his "Huffpo Guide to Good and Evil":

"Seriously, I mean, how bad is terrorism, when you compare that to our country's indifference to the homeless? Or the way we avert our eyes from passive smoking? Or gas-guzzling SUVs?
What about peanuts on airplanes?
CHRIST! WHAT ABOUT THE PEANUTS?"


Hopefully, I can just use a direct link to Gutfeld's posts, so I can avoid wading through tripe.

Thanks Dorkafork for the heads-up on Gutfeld!